Please note, I have moved all the pattern files to Ravelry. You will need to be a member to download them. Membership is free.

5/21/08

Rolled Brim Hat

This is a really easy pattern using worsted weight yarn that I use to teach beginning knitters. You learn how to cast on, knit, and purl, but no binding off, though if you wanted to bind off, then thread a yarn in the edge stitches to gather the top, you certainly can. Techniques used are stockinette stitch, K2tog decrease, and ribbing. I used 2 skeins of Noro Kureyon for the sample.




Click here for PDF:

Linky -->  Rolled Brim Hat




Happy knitting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I was asked to make some Santa Earrings and I didn't have a clue what to make. These are very cute !. Norma.

Anonymous said...

Tried adding a comment on Pinterest. Wouldn’t let me. Am I right that there is only one decrease row? Ending with 51 stitches. Does not sound right.

Beadknitter said...

Yes, that's correct.